Saturday, December 26, 2009

a humble present for Pa&MaMi




Name:                    GG (stands for Girl Girl)




Breed:                    Toy Poodle a.k.a. teacup poodle

Gender:                  Female
Born:                      10th March 2009    (currently 9months17days old)
Owner:                   Kathy (my mom)




hello everyone! my name is gg, i was named when
i was a tiny little puppy on the hand of my owner








i was bought over because there is this guy who work at the sea always.
he thought of getting me to accompany his mother when he is at sea

he is very cheeky. always play hide and seek with me
and i will run to him when i hear he open the door.
i am happy when everybody in my house


and i am very curious about everything around me.





 


i love crowded people visits my house!


most of the time my mommy will bring me to the sea side to walk during evening


and my mom like to dress me!
and i enjoy showing off~





"God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers. "

- Jewish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment