Sunday, December 27, 2009

MY DAD- tribute

hi everybody
today i feel like writing about someone special in my life
my dad.



this is my dad. (picture on the right)

born in the year of horse in chinese lunar year
everyone called him "UNCLE FOONG"

since small, he always cook for me before and after school hours.
and will always sent me to school with his motorcycle (only when me this lazybum slept over and missed my school bus at times)
during primary school, i remember i always left my exercise books at home
he will always ride bike home and bring it for me whenever i called him through public phone for SOS


he cook the best food on earth
for everyone for every occasion throughout my life




 since small, he always bring my family go travel oversea which he believe travels broaden a person's mind.
i always thank God i found such father like him, without him. i wont be able to have the chance to see the world even when i was a little kid.


even now, we still practise the way of travel as a family, either oversea or inter states within Malaysia.







and the most amazing part about my father is
he is extremely good in telling JOKES!!!
sometimes my friend will refer me to king of jokes
but
i can humbly admit its all from my dad's!

he is always the one who cheer my up when im down.
my fellow friends loves to come to my house sometimes just to talk to my dad and hear his funny jokes.
he is too good in jokes With his funny EXPRESSION.

i always proud to introduce the world my jovier dad
he can tell jokes in a spark of seconds
im glad everyone just loves him.


DAD,
When i was born,
You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
When i had my first day at school,
you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.
I still havent walked down the aisle, or had my first child.
But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So i just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU DAD!!!'



In near future, we are not the captain, but dad, you are the true captain, who brought your only two sons into successful master mariners of the sea. 

2 comments:

  1. WOw.. Love ur father dont ya ^^

    Thx for visiting my blog ^^
    Saw my personal one onot? thinktalking.blogspot.com

    sori no pic T_T no camera no pic lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one who is very important for your life..
    He is your Dad..^^ It is impressive that you have a lovely father...^^
    Keep in your mind.. In the near future,,you can be a lovely father like him... The one who is build smiles and laughter to the family that you love.. Your smiles makes everyone around you feel warm and happy.. Even me too..^^ I feel better bcz of your smile..^^ I fall in love your smile..~~

    ReplyDelete