Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LOVE.


To my love,


I dunno where or who you are at this moment, but I know you are out there and I know that I'll meet you one very special day.. That will be the greatest day of my life. To know who you are and learn all the wonderful things about you and dreaming of our life together.

I want you to know that it might be years from now when I meet you or I might already know you but I already love you, I always have and I always will.

We'll have our bad days and most definitely have our good days, I don't know what the future will bring, but I promise I will always be there for you no matter what!

Signed ❤,

Captain.J

Looking forward to that day =)

1 comment:

  1. i love this post so so much. it's so sweet :) i hope you find that special someone in the near or distant future.

    hugz

    ReplyDelete