Saturday, September 26, 2009

value every moment...

Now you know why I like to take my time when I kiss you, for that reason alone... so I can draw as many of your breaths into my lungs as I can so I can have you with me till my last breath, knowing that one day my last breath might very well be the breath I stole from you to keep me alive one more second when I was kissing you so gently, so you see now why it's not just a kiss, it's like my last breath everytime I kiss you , like I may never see you again or could be the breath to sustain my life just one more breath just one last second that I could have with you in my life!
I can't help the way I feel for you. I told you I have no control when it comes to you...there are no rules... just know that I will never stop loving you the way I do. I am not a psycho...not a lunatic...just a guy so deeply and madly in love with a girl who seems like she was put on this Earth just for me and that has been waiting a lifetime to feel what love really feels like.
I can die tomorrow and know that in my lifetime I have found what some search a lifetime for, for what millions will never know, that I have found true love, I have found my One and only ...the one they tell you that they write movies about, the one that they write books about, the one they write songs about, the one that millions have known and have written these same types of letters to their One and Only about.

2 comments: